Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trower

re: Welcome!

Welcome everyone to our Kin portal!
As the end of our class quickly approaches, I'm sure some folks will be leaving LOTRO and hopefully, many of you will be staying.
Plans need to be made for the continuation of Courserrim, a leader needs to be appointed, and officers need to be established (for the record, I have no aspirations for either of these positions, but will gladly help in any capacity).
Anyone interested in a leadership position or becoming a moderator here on the site send me an email at courserrim@gmail.com
Please also send along any suggestions, ideas or criticisms.

See you all in-game
~Trower
Siltharan
Officer

E-mail sent. Happy
Mirubea

Thanks for making this site! I am a somewhat occasional player but interested in staying in touch. Miruwyn
Thoronmir/Dinenthor

Thanks for stepping up Trower. My work schedule has been a little brutal, so I haven't been around much this week.

I'm leaving Eowirth in Courserrim and will gladly hand the reins over to whomever the group selects as their permanent leader. I have no interest in leading or managing the Kinship, but will be around if anyone needs any help.

FYI, I have my own Guildlaunch sites, hence the pre-existing account.

~Dinenthor
Trower

Miruwyn, Glad to have you here! Welcome!

Dinenthor, you have certainly been a gracious host, with the huge influx from Coursera. Thank You for all that you've done. Glad to have to still involved with Eowirth

~Trower
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: