Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Kinship Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siltharan
Officer

re: Imported LOTRO kin roster

I used an import function (a link off the kin roster page, left side) to pull all members of the kin's information and put it in the roster on the site. This should make the process of adding a character to the roster easier, as all the member needs to do is hit the Claim link on the right. I hope it'll be easier than finding the link to add a character.

It also should have pulled all character equipment as well, so everyone's been updated (I think).

Briallan
Officer

Wow, that was illuminating! It seems we have 71 characters who are officers, and we have 1 leader, Eowirth (whom I believe is Dinenthor).

Ice Weasel

Roster Imports get a bit wonky.  Sometimes the gear is way off, or the levels don't update well.  We lost a lot, like the links to gear descriptions, when they turned off myLOTRO.API. I used to encourage people to manually check their roster information every week or so, to keep it fairly on the mark. Crafting was never part of the outward-facing data, so who can make what has to be done manually, but changes so often as not to be very valuable.  Better to have characters list their crafting professions, so you know if you need a Metalsmith you can talk to x,y, or z.

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Kinship Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: