Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trower

re: Kin Stucture and Policy

Please visit http://courserrim.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9778520&gid=345552 and review the proposed Structure and Policy created for our Kin. Questions or anything you think needs to be changed, added or deleted, please post or email me directly at courserrim@gmail.com.

After researching other Kins policies and consulting with many folks, I put this together as a starting point for establishing our own set of policies. I felt that multiple leaders was the way to go. Three leaders can represent different views and demographics, and take some of the weight of being a Kin leader off of one individuals shoulders.

I'll be posting a poll to vote on the final policy after a couple of days of discussion.

I have also added a topic to accept nominations for both leader and officer positions. 

~Trower

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: