Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Kin Policy and Charter
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Briallan
Officer

re: Nominations for Kin Leader(s) and Officers

Cool! Welcome back, Dinenthor!

Hobbelion

Thank you Silth for the nomination, but I'm not sure I would want to take on a officer role since my game time has tapered off since the course ended. I would be willing to help out Maryannr (if needed) and the Group Play (Instances, Skirmishes, etc) hosting as that's my favorite part of the game. and I could organize such activities late at night EST so that those on the West Coast can participate.

I am also happy to help and participate whenever I can, but I'm just not willing to commit the time and dedication that I see others on this forum possessing. This group also needs willing followers as well.

Duiloras

I have no particular aspirations to take on a leadership role, but I intend to continue to play and be active in the kinship. I will serve as an officer if needed, or just as an active member. I am actively taking courses through Coursera, through other online sites, and even in real life that involve games, game design, narrative, etc., so I am likely to continue to run across new players who might be appropriate to invite.

Briallan
Officer

Thanks for your willingness to help out, Duiloras! Having kinmembers like you is (are?) essential to keeping our kinship active and growing.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Kin Policy and Charter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum