Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ice Weasel

re: Outfits for Video Game Music Concert

I'm learning that there is no real "pink", and that cheap, good looking dresses are rare.

I've got the dresses shown below, but I can't get duplicates.  The way we could do this is to mail them to each lady in turn, who will have to place them in their Wardrobe at the Bank Vault, then mail them to the next lady. As always, if you dye the dress in the Wardrobe, and not in Inventory, you get the current color AND the dyed color. 

I've modeled two dress styles that might work, dyed as close to Pink as i can get. (more light is better). I've also tried a basic Prospector Tunic and our current uniform outfit in Green (for the men). 

Let me know which you folks want, and I'll start the postal hobbits on their way!

Dress Options

"Link" Options

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Ice Weasel

(I'm having some browser issues with the site... meant to put this under the Band Uniform thread to consolidate a bit. A Moderator could move it, as they wish.)

Siltharan
Officer

1 and 1 :)

Ice Weasel

Okay... Costume Shop needs to verify some things. Please check to make sure this is correct, and post below if it needs adjustment.

Dresses and Rose Dye:

• Briallan
  • Raventrick

Prospector Tunic and Rivendell Green Dye:

• Dendroc
  • Hobbelion
  • Siltharan
  • Krohkur
  • Brytford
  • Ringolion
  • Siggarek

Dyes have been sent, clothing will be sent by tonight.

Ladies, when you get the dress, please mail to the next. (And if you can mail it back to Cynnabon when you've all put it in your Wardrobe, I'd appreciate it!)

Thanks!

Briallan
Officer

Thanks for the dress, Cynnabon! I've sent it on to Raventrick (it's in your in-game mailbox, Raven).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: