Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Band Meetup Agenda for Dec. 1

Yo-ho Remediators! The website's been kinda quiet for a couple days, so I assume everyone's been busy eating turkey and shopping-till-you've-dropped. For the next regularly scheduled band meetup, I propose we test some more rock songs from a later era: I've collected them in this dropbox folder so you can download them all from one place.

Anyone else have any agenda items for this week?

EDIT (Nov. 30, 1:07PM server time): added a couple more songs, so now there are 10 -- if you only have 8 do need to download the other two as well

EDIT (Nov. 30, 2:14PM server time): added Dend's "Ring of Fire" so now there are 11 -- I've been wanting to do this song for awhile, but it didn't fit in with our other themes -- but I just realized it would make a great encore song! We may not get to all these songs on Sunday, but at least we have someplace to start.

Siltharan
Officer

Nothing that I can bring up at this point. Will try to be there, but I'm working yet again!

Ice Weasel

Got the list (as of the wee hours this morning) (or is that WHeeee! hours?)

I'll be there, tuned up and ready to rock!

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Raventrick

Can't make rehearsal tonight. Will update songbook. Instruments: Lute, Theo, Clari and Cowbell. Will eke checking here for further updates : )

Briallan
Officer

No problem, Raven -- Dend won't be there either. Band practice is still ON for tonite, though, we will use alts to fill in as needed (Hobbs, if you are coming, please bring Hobbedoc!)

Siltharan
Officer

Loading up LOTRO and downloading songs before supper! Will try to get to the kinhouse beforehand, but may be AFK to start.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: