Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Hobbelion

re: The Tomb of Elendil

Did you get a group together and how did it go?

Tacie
TacieCourserrim

Yes, there was a good group and it went well. I enjoyed it. There was some discussion about forming another group for the Tomb at some other time. But I don't know the details on that.

Hobbelion

I'll ask around today at the party and maybe create a new post in the forum to gauge interest and see if we can find another common time.

Angaric

re: Success!

The Tomb of Elendil has ended in success! Sehnsucht, Rosehilde, Tacie, Triyt, Etwulf, and a hunter that I have forgotton the name of. Please can someone post so I can give credit. We also had Renhildes husbands 49th level warden help in the final battle when Triyt ran out of time. I was so relieved to have succeded that I forgot to take a screen shot.

From what I have gathered Trower, Errismanta, and Syene would like to do it also. The only chance I would have to repeat it, would be to start at 10pm server time on the 22nd of Nov.Friday night. I would be happy to run again then or someone else can step in and find a time more suitable for everyone. I would be glad to share the tactics that we used but I don't want to leave a spoiler for those who want to figure it out on thier own.

Syene
Severin.

I'm interested in doing this quest on Lainwen, my lvl 38 hunter. Will bring it up from time to time in coursera channel and here, hopefully before I'm too much higher level, but generally no big rush :)

Angaric

re: Tomb of elendil

There was a lot of interest in the chat but the only way that it will happen is if people post here on the forums. So if theres anyone interrested post here so times can be worked out.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: