Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Coursehood and Kin Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Syene
Severin.

re: Kinship House

Great ideas, Briallan. One thing though, per reimbursement for travel to the kin house isn't necessary as it will be a free port. Upon purchasing, every member of the kin will get a travel skill that they simply click on to get teleported automatically to the front door.

And I agree with Trower, there's a lot to figuring things out on your own. If one "auto-loots" everything and then sells it, it racks up quickly. On the other hand, I can understand how a new player might ignore what they consider 'trash' and end up without coin and 'stuck' somewhere though. Main thing is, like Briallan said, is to help each other out, whether it's actual in-game silver/gold or advice on how to make it. :D

Another point that may be neither here nor there, but I'm SO glad I didn't roll a hunter as my first character. The travel skills can certainly spoil one!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Coursehood and Kin Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: