Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ice Weasel

re: Motown Madness

So... I was bored... 

There is now a MOTOWN folder in my dropbox, with (*ahem*) 21 songs in ABC format from the greats of Motown. The truly sick part is that I haven't moved any of the stuff I've done previously (lots of Stevie Wonder, some Supremes, Temptations, etc.) into that folder, so... the number will grow in the next few days as I sort and re-organize.

We aren't looking to do the Motown concert until after the New Year, but the best way y'all can help a crazed frog is to give a listen and suggest which to work more on, and which to... er... retire with prejudice (a.k.a.- delete).

No rush (obviously). But, if you find yourself bored... 

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Briallan
Officer

Well, like the Yuletide preparations, it appears we have no shortage of material for several concerts on this theme! I wonder what we can use for costumes for this .. prolly we can't get sunglasses to wear when we're playing :(

Ice Weasel

Briallan wrote:

I wonder what we can use for costumes for this .. prolly we can't get sunglasses to wear when we're playing :(

Nope.. no sunglasses, and no afro wigs, bell bottoms, etc. Only dwarves can do a "medallion on a hairy chest" look.. but they can't wear open shirts, just pay to wear NO shirts... *sigh* The costume department suffers on...

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Siltharan
Officer

21. Sheesh. About as crazy about your music as I am about my video game stuffs. :P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: