Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ice Weasel

re: The Remediator's Rock of the 50's, 60's, & 70's Video

I' have finally gotten the editing of the concert of December 10 completed... Now loading to YouTube.  

It should be available (after processing completes) about half-hour from the time-stamp on this post.

http://youtu.be/VwQoO5-pOX0

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Briallan
Officer

Haha , cool titles for the songs! Looks like your box ended up with a bit of lag though, huh?

Ice Weasel

Yeah... sometimes I'm fine,  sometimes... well, not so much. This concert, there were three other computers streaming heavy on the net in the house. 

The Housewarming is saved, just needs to be uploaded (with the file sizes, upload to YouTube plus processing there, it takes about 2 hours to do), it turned out well, I think.  I would like to capture the House of the Courserrim alone sometime, without the Lyrical window there... it works, but I can use real captions to make it better for the lyrics. House of the Courserrim ought to have its own YouTube vid, I think. ;-)

I didn't capture the KWL concert... wish I had, as it went really smooth. 

But, yeah, everything I do is on one laptop, so sometimes it gets laggy. 

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: