Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashigaru Trecalia

re: December 21st Instance Trip

Cross-posting with your shoutbox to restate the intended time (3:00 P.M. server time) and to emphasize that I not only welcome lower-level or newer players to come, but I encourage it. The Great Barrows opens up at Level 20, and Garth Agarwen is Level 32.

re: December 21st Instance Trip

My main is a burglar 26, and there was a Great Barrow fellowship quest I was interested in doing (Heading West) that I THINK is connected to an instance -- not sure if this is related to the Sambrog instance or whether they are separate. The only instance I have done so far is Thadur. I'm not totally sure yet if the time will work for me, but I do have an interest in some instances that might be appropriate for that character (my other charcters are still too low...).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: