View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: White Chistmas?

YAAY - it's actually SNOWWWW-ING in the Seattle area today. Here's what it looks like out my bedrroom window:

But it's generally in the 40s (°F) during the day so prolly won't last till Christmas. At least it'll stay snowy in Frostbluff :)

Siltharan
Officer

Temps have been around freezing today... Which stinks, because yesterday and today we had freezing rain. :( Predicting a big storm of 6-8" of snow for Saturday night and Sunday. 

Ice Weasel

No surprises in central North Dakota... Sub-zero through the week, snow most every day.  It does appear that Tuesday the sun will go nova, but it will still snow, most likely.

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Hobbelion

Doesn't look like a white Christmas for me where family is in Indiana, although I'm traveling on the 24th and my brother with his family is traveling on the 25th so we can skip a white Christmas this year.

Mirubea

We have maybe 1 1/2 feet of snow right now in Maine. Getting an ice storm tonight, forecasting 1" of ice. Hoping that doesn't mean multiple days of no power, but that happens regularly. Bad timing!! I am finishing every Christmas-prep thing I can that requires power today!

Albertine_Courserrim

No snow, but rain and gale force winds aplenty... well, it is Wales after all. It wouldn't be a proper Welsh Christmas without rain - how else do we keep our valleys so green, eh?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> OOC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: