Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Gilhilde

re: Holiday Music Concert(s)

I wouldn't be too concerned about what was being said in regional chat. Musicians and music lovers have just as much right to enjoy the prancing pony as rpers do, plus a lot of rpers like to attend concerts in character. That was just one very rude, self centered person.

Briallan
Officer

Here are some cool songs (mostly Krokhur's) for 2 - 4 band members. I think it would be fun to try to perform some of these at Frostbluff if we happen to have any band members online together at any time over the next day or so (the songs expire December 26 lol). I will have some time today prolly this evening (7-9pm server time??? though it will be late afternoon for me west coast) and will check on coursera chat to see if anyone else around and is interested. Prolly have some time tomorrow too though not yet sure what times depending on RL stuff.

Briallan
Officer

The Remediators played a quick concert tonight up at Frostbluff -- Krokhur your songs were quite well received! There was a little lag between songs, as it was just Briallan, Ringo, Brytford and Siggarek tonite lol, but the audience was quite patient!!!

Ice Weasel

Awesome!

I would have loved to be there... This is one of maybe three nights a year I don't get on for a little at least. LOL

Glad to hear the tunes worked!

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Briallan
Officer

Yeah, I had a bit of free time -- it was late afternoon for me. Might get back on a bit tomorrow but not sure about times yet.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: