Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Briallan
Officer

re: New Year's Day Concert

OK! Here is the link to the ABCs for today's concert at 5PM Bree West Gate. The list of who plays what is up in the File Library of the website Gallery (setlist 1_1.xlsx).

Expected attendees are: Krokhur, Dendroc, Siltharan, Briallan, Ringolion, Brytford, Siggarek.  I have a spare minstrel alt I can bring along for emergencies. If any additional band members want to play, let me know and I can adjust the list of who plays what.

See y'all there!

Briallan
Officer

Thanks to everyone who was able to attend today! I know this is a holiday and prolly most people have other stuff to do -- we had a decent size audience -- not huge, but the show went over pretty well. I only dropped my theorbo twice lol. It was also Andilras's first concert, and she did awesome!

Next concerts coming up will be:

• Guest Appearance at one of Les Beaux Chapeaux's concerts (date not yet set)
  • Krokhur's Motown concert (or maybe concerts)
  • Appearance at the Winterstock Festival (more on that in another post)

Ice Weasel

The first Motown concert will be to give people a taste... my set list is about 30 minutes, and is ready to try. It has a nice little three-song Stevie Wonder filling in the sandwich. 

I have a bunch more, but want to save them for a Motown Valentines Day concert... So many good Motown relationship songs!  Plus, some fun, like 'Please, Mr. Postman" followed by "Signed, Sealed, Delivered"... The Joker in Krohkur loves stuff like that! 

Dropbox link and assignment set list will go up soon... Be nice to try to hit this Sunday. I'll start a new thread for it.

I also BCCed the Remediator email address with the information I sent to the guy who came to the concert to do an article on us for LOTROplayer.com.  I'll keep you all posted on that, too... I was going to have him talk to Bri, but she was... a bit busy. ;-) 

The Winterstock thing is GREAT!  We're making waves, people, the kind we can surf on!

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Siltharan
Officer

I also set up the Remediators Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheRemediators. Bri and Krohkur, if you like the page and let me know via messaging the page, I can make you admins as well.

Briallan
Officer

Yeah, that's cool! I'll send you info. After discussing with Krohur, we probably won't be putting up video captures until we work around the lag issues, but we are looking at solutions to provide some high-quality video soon.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: