Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ice Weasel

re: Bard Chronicles reviews The Remediators!

The Remediators are featured in this Bard Chronicles piece!

http://lotroplayers.mymiddleearth.com/2014/01/05/new-years-with-the-remediators/

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Gilhilde

This is awesome:

http://www.twitch.tv/arnhor/c/3212110

Briallan
Officer

Yeah, these guys play on both Vanyar (German server) as well as Landroval. I wonder how they get those lyrics to appear over their heads in the video? Also, the guy who leads the band controls all those synchronized female hobbit dancers by pretty sophisticated multiboxing: https://lotroartists.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9742611&gid=343694 

Gilhilde

When/where on Landroval?

Ice Weasel

Looks like that concert was in the Auction Hall by the South Gate in Bree.

The "floaty text" is a setting in the Options menu, ... under Social? or UI? something like that. I think it's "Floaty Dialog".

Twitch is interesting. I'm really wondering how they eliminate lag. For Twitch, you need the same sort of thing we've used, but there's an extra step, as it goes from the "recording" player computer to the Twitch servers and is live-streamed. Anything Live-streamed on Twitch becomes recorded for future viewing on your channel. My son uses Twitch for some of his gaming with friends, also for walk-through videos. 

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Briallan
Officer

Gilhilde wrote:

When/where on Landroval?

This band (Die Miesterbarden von Bree) tends to perform in the Auction Hall, as Krokhur noted. Like the Remediators and many other LOTRO bands from all servers, they announce their performance times at LotroArtists.com -- there is a calendar of events on the right column of that web page, and there is a link below that ("view calendar") to a more comprehensive calendar. It appears that their next scheduled appearance on Landroval will be at Winterstock on Sunday, Jan. 19 at 15:00 server time (3PM EST) -- Winterstock is at Thorin's Gate.

I attended part of their Landroval Christmas concert-- they are quite a good band, and their concerts are well-attended by people who like to dance!

The band also has a (German-language) website that announces their next concert.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: