Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Raiding / Instances on Sunday 2PM server time?

We have recently done some 3-6 character instances on weekends, usually Sundays, and 2PM seems to me like a good time since anyone from the Americas and Europe could conceivably participate. If you are interested in doing this, please suggest some raid/instance and what level you would like to run it at, so that we can try to schedule some stuff. Another possibility is that we just put something up on the calendar for that time, and will try to do some instance appropriate to whoever shows up and what level characters they have.

I myself will with be busy with a band event this Sunday April 6, but generally I think I can make this time.

Ashigaru Trecalia

It depends in part on the extent to which you want to stay on-level. I know someone in KWL who needs to clear Helegrod for his Eriador metadeed, but he's L95.

I don't know much about how/if the instance scales, and if so what levels you can run it at. At any rate, I would be happy to go along with him though my highest character is L48 (should be 50+ fairly soon though).

Bredhe
Leader

re: eyeballing Helchgam and Salvakh

For my class items quests, I could get the putrid slime of Helchgam and the Evil rune of Presence (Salvakh) from skirm camp traders but I kind of want to raid for  and earn those items myself so if anybody's up for the 6-man instances involving both, I'd enjoy doing that...

Some info below:

Helchgam dwells in the pools below Carn Dûm in Angmar. Goblins guard the tower of Urugarth, also in Angmar.

Morthrâng and Sálvakh may both be found at Carn Dûm.

I'd be free Sunday the 13th at around 2 pm, I think....  not this weekend :)

Bredhe, level 51 Lore-Master

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Briallan
Officer

Well, I will put something on the calendar for April 13, 2PM EST -- I should also be eligible for Carn Dum at that time, so we will try to do that is possible. It's 50+ I believe so if you have a character in the 40s and want to go, you have a bit over a 1 week to get there!

Ashigaru Trecalia

It's been so long for me that I don't remember if EVERYONE needs a key to Carn Dum, or if only the leader needs one.

Ok, we took a recon run into Carn Dûm a couple days to test a few things out. It turns out that people who haven't done the epic quest line can still enter the instance, as well as people who are below the minimum level of 50 .. the procedure we used is:

• Form Fellowship with characters 50+
  • Fellowship members enter the instance via instance finder
  • Invite characters below level 50  to the fellowship, which brings up the instance travel dialog for those characters.

This is a tough (and long!) instance with lots of elites and elite masters, so if we are going to do it on-level (50s and low 60s), we prolly need a full fellowship (6 people). We will definitely need help from higher level characters if we have fewer than 6 people the next time we go.

Here are some screenies from our first run:

The Throne Room (don't get knocked into the lava!)

The False King of Angmar is dead, Hail the False Queen!

Briallan
Officer

We had a good run last Sunday at Carn Dum -- six characters (50s - 70s) showed up and we managed to get some deeds and quests done for people, though we didn't clear the dungeon due to lack of time.

We won't do an instance this weekend (April 20th) due to The Remediators playing a music festival occurring the same day. We will probably go back to Carn Dum in the near future, but next weekend (April 27th) I am shooting for Urugarth since several people have expressed an interest in it. As before, you can reserve a slot (it's also a six-person instance) by responding on this thread, PM to Briallan, or in-game mail to Lindalosse. Of course you can also just show up at the appointed day and time and announce your interest on the coursera chat channel or by sending a tell to Lindalosse.

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Briallan
Officer

I also dropped one of more of those items in the kin chest, though don't remember exactly which one(s). There are quite a collection of class 45-50 items in the kinhouse chest at this point, so please drop by and take what you need.

We will definitely go back to Carn Dum as long as there is continued interest, but I think Urugarth would be a nice change of pace since some of us have been to Carn Dum twice in the last few weeks.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: