Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siltharan
Officer

re: Transfer of Leadership

Effective as of today (April 23, 2014), I shall resign my leadership position, allowing Briallan to succeed as leader of Courserrim, and her alt Linebras to take over as our kinship banker. I've found as of late that despite efforts to "kindle the LOTRO flame," as it were, I've still found reasons to spend my time elsewhere. I recently accepted a promotion at work, and my free time interests have also shifted away from MMORPGs. My schedule (and our Remediators performance schedule as well) has shifted enough that I have also become unable to participate regularly in events that continued to hold my interest. I plan on staying with the kin as an officer, and hope to become more active once more in support of Prof. Clayton's efforts once/if the new course offering is announced.

That being said, I thank you all for the friendships I have built and the knowledge I have gained as part of this kin, LOTRO, and the Online Games course on Coursera. I hope to stay in touch, with occasional visits to the forums and game as the desire arises. I should still be around occasionally for Remediators events that I'm able to attend, and perhaps some more questing/leveling if I catch that bug once more. Once again, thanks for the experience. I'll be around!

Ehn Farad

re: Transfer of Leadership

Best of luck to you in wherever life takes you next, Silth!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: