Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Thanks, Silth!

This is a good opportunity to thank Silth for all his contributions to the kinship. He was one of the key people who helped us make the transition from a bunch of people taking a course together to the family that we are today. While I’m sad he won’t be with as much as before, I’m happy for his success at work, and hope he will continue to drop in when the mood strikes him … and yeah maybe help us out as well when the next class arrives!

Ehn Farad

re: Thanks, Silth!

Some of you might not know it, but I was actually an early member of Courserrim when it was first created (primarily on my alt Elksa), and prior to that, the other kin whose name slips my mind - something Hearth? Anyway, I took the course and was really active in the early kin related stuff, and Slith really stepped up and made a huge difference to everyone involved. Many thanks for your efforts, Silth, and best wishes for wherever you end up next!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: