Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Signup/Details for Spring Celebration May 3

Since discussion of some of these events gets spread across several threads, I am starting a new thread for final details, attendance and music links for the Spring Celebration event sponsored by Band of Hope, scheduled for 3PM EDT on May 3. I will update this initial post with details as needed.

So far, band members who have said they can attend are: Lady Ashigaru, Krohkur, Rhovanael, Raventrick and Briallan -- as we have some 9-piece arrangements we hope to perform, we will probably require the services of one of Rho's alts and most or all of mine. If any of the above-mentioned people cannot perform that day, or if any other band members not on the above list would like to perform for this event, please respond on this thread.

I still need to verify with the organizer exactly what times we will be playing at various parts of the event (there may or may not be another band appearing as well .. so far we are the only band). They are doing a similar event on another server (Gladden) this weekend, so they are a bit busy with that one right now.

The event will take place at the Prancing Pony in Bree.

Last edited by Briallan on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ashigaru Trecalia

I'm trying to remember if there was some reason why I wouldn't have been available or not.

You mentioned needing to be in Chicago for your brother's graduation, but I can't remember what date that was or where you mentioned it, so what's why I wasn't sure if you can make May 3 or not.

Ehn Farad

That sounds good. Jebbob and Rho are available.

Ashigaru Trecalia

The med school graduation would interfere with the Spring Racing Carnival.

OKay great, I'll take that as a "yes" :) -- updated the initial post to include Lady Ashigaru on the list of musicians who can play this concert.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: