Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ehn Farad

re: Summer Rock Fest 28/29 June

This event has been moved to the 28th and 29th of June, and has been extended to two days, so there is likely an opportunity to play if we wish. It might be fun to do a rock set at the end of the month. What do you guys think?

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Briallan
Officer

I love rock 'n roll (wait...I think that's the name of a song actually..) so the idea is intriguing.

For me the main issue is that I will have only limited time for LOTRO as we get further into the month, as now getting very busy with school stuff (this includes stuff for my school quarter ending in June)....so the only way I think we can do this is if someone else takes the initiative to get more info, organize the meetups and all the other preparations necessary to do the concert.

As far as songs: on the plus side, since it's 'rock' I know we have a lot of songs from our 'back catalog' that have never been performed, or only performed once quite awhile ago, so we might be able to fill an hour without doing too many more songs .. however, I won't have the time to transcribe a lot of new ones myself for this show, and Kro has told me that he will be very busy with the other bands he has commitments to.

Ashigaru Trecalia

We might want to sit this one out...with all the time invested into Weatherstock, perhaps a period where we don't have to worry about setting up another setlist/show might be welcome?

Totally understandable. No worries. I think a break, especially in summer, is never a bad thing. Especially after the great run of shows we've recently had. Better to leave them wanting more!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: