Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siltharan
Officer

re: Welcome Party for new members

Also, any thought to an introductory concert for new Courserrim during the week(s) of kinship assignments? :)

EDIT (Briallan): I moved the posts regarding the Welcome Party to a new thread from the Festival of the White Lady thread

Briallan
Officer

Yes, actually, I thought we should have a welcome party, maybe .. July 19 or 20 (Saturday or Sunday) the first weekend after the class starts .. maybe in the afternoon so people in America and Europe can all make it? We have a band gig (Festival of the White Lady) on Saturday the 19th, so we'd have to work around that.

Certainly the band could play, but I would like to have some fun activities as well that people can participate in.

Last edited by Briallan on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Siltharan
Officer

Sunday is my only sure bet, and it would be a US-centric time as well (either after 5pm server time or after 8:30pm, depending on what I'm scheduled.. usually available after 5). Regardless, I was thinking we could bring back some of our video game music considering the Online Games theme of the course. :)

Ashigaru Trecalia

I might have a problem if you want a performance...depending on when, I might be able to do 5:00ish server time, but 8:30 is too close to KWL's gathering.

GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Briallan
Officer

Yes, glad you can make it! Certainly not too late .. it's never really too late to decide to play for an event, as we can always swap out an alt and swap in a live player!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: