Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: July Band Meetups

Ok first band meetup of the month is tomorrow Saturday, July 5 at 2PM. Here is the link to the songs and part assignments.

Basically, my plan is that at the first meetup, we will test as many of the 20 new songs as possible. At the second meetup (July 12), we will test any remaining songs we don't get to tomorrow, and any new songs we create between now and then.

I am expecting the following band members to be there: Malvy, Rhovanael, Jebford, Ashigaru, Rahmat as well as me and my alts. If a different set of musicians shows up, we can adjust the parts list accordingly.

Briallan
Officer

The next band meetup will be Saturday, July 12th at 2PM (it's been added to the calendar). This meetup will be the last chance to test new music before the Festival of the White Lady (which is on the 19th), so please get any new ABC files you would like to test to me by Friday at the latest so I can add them to dropbox.

If any of our new kin members are interested in performing with the band, you are welcome to attend the meetup!

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Daffin

Appreciate th' invitation fer Kheshli (an others) t' play, but I'm  afraid Kheshli'll have t' decline, as I (Daffin) have m' hands full o' musical stuff right now an really can't afford t' let him get all involved... ;P

Characters: Dallofin Bolderbrook, Foxfern Gullywash, Erriwende Baelwealda, Celbrethion Hathollos, Futhork Stonescriber, Garaeth Raedstan, Lisbit Honeymeade, Priyzgard, Thaelo Thistledown, Naurfin (On Crickhollow)

Dallofin Bolderbrook, Folbri Fairbeard, Kheshli (on Landroval) 

Dallofin, Delphinea (on Laurelin)

Dallofin, Leidi (on Sirannon)

Rules is nothin more than th' Cliff's Notes of Experience.
Briallan
Officer

Sure, we quite understand that running another band would take up a bit of time! :)

For our current band members: I am currently working on the part assignments for today's test session, and I hope to have a link up to them shortly.

Briallan
Officer

Here is the link to the ABC files to test today, along with the spreadsheet for part assignments

Meetup is at 2PM server time, at the kin house. See you there!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: