Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Great Barrows: The Maze

We have a lot of new characters that are level  20+ (or, are getting very close), so this would be a great time to do a full fellowship instance in the Great Barrows! I've scheduled a Great Barrows: The Maze run for 3PM this Sunday, July 20.

If you would like to go, but this is a bad time for you: please let me know (respond on this thread, or PM me), and I will see if we can schedule an additional run at a different time that day, if we have enough interest. We might be able to do some runs short-handed (with less than 6 characters) if we add a few higher level characters into the mix.

If you would like to reserve a slot, please signup on the calendar. You are welcome, of course, to just show up without signing up, and we will accommodate people on a space available basis. If we have more than six people who want to go at a given time, we might well just schedule multiple runs in succession, or even at the same time.

Hope to see many of you there! I'm very much looking forward to adventuring with some of the new players that so far I have only met in chat :)

Siltharan
Officer

Would love to join in, but perhaps if there's continued interest into the evening I'll hop in on that one and lead people through it.

Briallan
Officer

By the way, we do group adventuring on a regular basis, so if this date doesn't work for you, or if you don't have a character who is level 20 yet, don't worry, there will be plenty more opportunities.

Also, feel free to organize events on your own! All website members are encouraged to use the calendar and forums to organize events!

Alyksandrei

I'd love to attend, but I don't think I'll make lvl20 by tonight...and i won't have time to play at all tomorrow. Can a lvl13 contribute, or do you really need to be lvl20 so as not to pull down the APL too far?

Briallan
Officer

Hi Alyksandrie!

The particular quest we are doing on Sunday is an instance (which you need to enter via the Instance Finder .. which you can bring up by pressing CTRL+j). All instances have minimum levels at which you can enter, and if you are below the minimum, I don't believe that it is even accessible from the instance finder. Since the minimum for this particular instance is 20, I don't think you will able to travel to the instance.

I personally am fine with you coming along IF it were possible for you to enter at level 13, since we could just balance you out with someone level 25-35, but I just don't think it's possible (if someone is aware of a way of getting around this limitation, please let me know).

The reason I scheduled this particular group adventure is that we had a bunch of new characters who started several weeks ago who were on the verge of reaching level 20 or had already surpassed it, so this instance was really aimed at them ... we will continue to do group adventuring for characters in the 20s as well for characters at higher levels, so there will be plenty more opportunities for everyone to do various group quests over the next few weeks and beyond!

Briallan
Officer

Well thanks to everyone who showed up for this event today -- we had 12 people show up, so we had enough to do two full fellowship runs at the same time, and they both finished successfully! I lost my notes of who was in each group (or, rather, I have it saved someplace but don't remember where) -- oh well. Anyway here's a screenie of my group in the chamber of Gaerdring and Gaerthel at the end our run.

We will be doing more runs soon of level 20-ish group adventures, as we get more new characters reaching that level. Maybe next weekend would be good? Also, there is of course Garth Agarwen on the horizon, but that's further out :) Also, we will soon be doing more higher level content as well (there is another post on that in this forum).

Willamae

re: Group 2 Maze pic

Here's a picture from the end of Group 2's Maze run on Sunday. I'm still figuring out how to directly post photos here, so for now here's a link to the picture on my G+. Hopefully it works! The people in it: Kitenzel (Guardian), Solestrial (Captain), Magdellina (LM), Melhildan (RK), Pemberley (Minstrel), and my captain Willamae. The instance was a lot of fun, and went really well. I hope I can run some more group content with you guys soon! :) 

Briallan
Officer

Thanks for sharing your picture Willamae! Yes, we will be doing more group adventures this weekend -- and this will be an opportunity for characters who weren't at level 20 last weekend to get in on the fun as well.

You cannot insert a picture directly into a forum post on this site, but you can the "insert/edit picture" button on the controls menu for your post, which looks like this:

to insert a picture that is stored elsewhere. After you click on the "insert/edit picture" button, a dialog comes up, and you can insert the link to the picture in the "source" textbox on that dialog. I happen to use Photobucket to store my pix (if you use that app, the link you insert in the "Source" textbox would be the 'Direct' link listed for that picture on the Photobucket site) but of course there are many other free apps you can use as well.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: