Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siltharan
Officer

re: Courserrim Kin Party Band Info

Next Saturday from 2-4pm Server Time is going to be our welcoming party for all the new Coursera students. There have been discussions as to what The Remediators will play, and there seems to be support for bringing back the video games repertoire. I'll be taking a look back at what we've played in the past, and pick and choose (I already have a couple favorites) what we should play this time around.

We're planning on two 15-20 minute sets, one starting just before we begin the event, as people are arriving, and one during the DBR (Drunken Backwards Racing) event in the Homesteads for those not participating. We may have more time for music at another point, as much of the schedule is pretty fluid at the moment.

That being said... What musicians can I plan on having around that I can inflict my love of VGM upon? (That is, who will be able to play?)

Siltharan
Officer

Also, Ashi, I remember you mentioned a certain song after I brought up the next concert. What was it again, and do you have the ABC for it? I think Bri has most songs I might choose for when she sets up the Dropbox folder.

Ashigaru Trecalia

I should still have it from the Mystery event - it was reusing Real Emotion from FFX-2

Music thoughts:

Real Emotion (Mystery event, FFX-2)

ff3celesopera (First VGM and replayed once or twice, FF3) 3:48

DBR:

Possibly reworking my FF7 Chocobo WIP file 3:41

Gerudo Valley music (also untested, I believe, from Ocarina of Time) 3:54

ff3battle (not sure if we played this before, from FF3) 1:49

If anyone else (especially Ashi) knows a good fast-paced piece that would be good for the racing game, let me know here or in-game. Just putting down basic thoughts at the moment.

Briallan
Officer

I can play at the event with my alts (so that would be 6 musicians). I will look into some ideas for additional songs. By the way, the links on the songlist sticky thread unfortunately only points to a small fraction of our songs due to the nature of the directory structure of my drop box.

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Ashigaru Trecalia

Do we perhaps have the boss theme from Secret of Mana or the stage music from MM2 Wily Stage 1 (sticking with the subject matter, of course)

If anyone has midi versions of files they would like to play at this concert, I can convert them to ABCs -- I *might* have time to  search for midis myself but am not promising that due to other things I'm busy with this week.

Briallan
Officer

Okay! Here is the link to the ABC files and parts assignments for the Saturday games.

I am expecting the following musicians to be at the 2PM show: Siltharan, Ashigaru, Rahmat, Krohkur  and Briallan and her alts.

I am expecting the following musicians to be at the 8PM show: Krohkur  and Briallan and her alts. If anyone else wants to show up and play that's cool!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: