Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Great Barrow group adventures on Sunday, July 27

Hello, last weekends' group questing was a big success, and I have scheduled some more group questing for this coming weekend.

Great Barrows: The Maze (level 20+) 1PM server time (EDT) Sunday, July 27. We ran two sessions of this for last week, but some people who would have liked to go weren't at level 20 yet. So, here is another chance if you character is at (or at least closing in on) Level 20.

Great Barrows: Thadur (level 22+) 3PM server time (EDT) Sunday, July 27. Attempting this quest is actually the in-game assignment for week 5 of the course, and so we will be doing many runs of this instance over the next few weeks, but if you already have a character level 22 or higher, and would like to get this assignment out of the way, this might be the time to do it.

Both of these events have been placed on our website calendar -- please go to the calendar, click on the event, and signup if you would like to reserve a slot. But, hopefully we can accommodate everyone who would like to go,regardless of whether you sign up ahead of time or not, so you are welcome to simply show at the time and date specified (last week we ran two sessions at once since so many people showed up)

Hope to see many of you from last week, and some new people as well!

Ashireth

A couple screenshots of Group 1 upon completion.

photo Courserrim_Maze_009_zps4a4d58a0.jpg

photo Courserrim_Maze_001_zps08c8cf6c.jpg

Briallan
Officer

And ....here is the second group that successfully did The Maze today!

A close up of the fight with the final boss! You might wonder how I had time to take an action shot when I was supposed to be tanking. Well, you just need to stop and smell the roses once in awhile!

And here we are at the end of the battle. Once again, I lost my list of who was who in the two groups, but everyone had fun which was the important thing :)

Albertine_Courserrim

Is it bad that one of the first thing I noticed was how well everyone coordinated their outfits? :)

Well done guys!

And......THADUR!

photo Courserrim_Thadur_002_zpse693d024.jpg

I had a funny angle on the shots since I was at the end of the line, but here we all are getting our feet wet. :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: