Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Band Performance opportunities this Fall

I would like to keep you abreast of some LOTRO music performance opportunities over the next few months.

First, The Remediators will be performing at the Solve-A-Mystery role playing event, October 25 at 4PM. We will playing some music to entertain the attendees both before and after the mystery-solving part of the event, as well as probably playing a song or two as part of the event itself. The theme of the event is “Phantom of the Opera.” Generally, we will be playing lively/danceable music for much of our program, and at the same time, we should do at least some songs that fit in with the theme (and maybe some that are just seasonal … it will be a week before Halloween after all). If any band members have some song suggestions (or plan on transcribing some songs yourself) for the concert, please let me know (either on this thread or by PM/mail whatever).

In December, we have a couple opportunities to play as part of a larger band for a couple events:

The band Notzenzauber is putting on a concert performed by a large band that consists not only of Notenzauber band members, but also people who play with other bands on Landroval. It's a charity event for the benefit of Extra Life. Particular data and time is not set yet, AFAIK. If you are interested in participating, you can respond on the appropriate thread in that forum – at least one of our band members has already signed up :)

Also in December, I will be playing in the band for the Windy Acres Ranch Theatre Night on December 14 at 430 PM. While the date and time is set, what music we will play, and who else will be playing is not yet determined. If anyone else is interested in participating, please let me know.

The Remediators will likely be doing some other shows as well this fall and winter (Winterstock, for one thing), but no firm plans as of yet.

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Ashigaru Trecalia

Windy Acres is dependent for me on time, of course.  Pesky reality.  Same for Notenzauber, but I'll say that directly there).  I should see if I can find a file of Want You Gone (the Portal 2 song) for Solve-a-Mystery (as in I want the culprit gone)

Cheerp wrote:

Another possible opportunity would be the Horrorfest at Halloween, organized by Calanne/Starlight, who also organized the rock fest some weeks ago. This will be a rock/hard rock/metal oriented event.

Yes, I saw that on the Landy forums, and was thinking about it.... But, if I were the one organizing the music for this event, I would like it to contain more hard rock and metal than we currently have in our repertoire and I don't think I will have the time to create ABCs for both this event and the Solve-A-Mystery event that I already agreed to do. So, if we did the Horrorfest, someone else would have to do the planning for it (I would be able to show with my alts and play, but I would not be able to much in the way of organizing the program for it).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: