Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Solve-A-Mystery Event Oct.25 345pm

Hello all, just want to remind you that The Remediators (along with The Starlight Orchestra) will be playing at the fall Solve-A-Mystery event, sponsored by the Windy Acres Ranch, this coming Saturday at 345PM. The theme of the event is "The Phantom of the Opera." This is an opportunity for anybody who wants to attend to role-play as a detective in solving a mystery, as well as to hear some seasonal and thematic music.

For Band Members:

I am presently expecting the following musicians to play: Glofinwing, Ashigaru, Rahmat, Baudhaegas as well as myself and my alts. We may or may not be requiring alts, since some of the TSO may be sitting in with us for the segments we're playing (and vice-versa), but I would like to have them there just in case. All musicians should be there no later than 3:30pm server time since we need to be all set up and ready to play by 345pm. I've attached a list of suggested songs for the segments we will be organizing the music for here (the TSO will be organizing the music for some other segments of the event). The event (including the post-event concert) will probably last until about 6:30 server time. There will be opportunities to take breaks in the middle, since that is when TSO will be playing.

As for costume, Glo, Ashi and Rahmat are expected to wear completely or mostly black dresses of your own choosing. Men (Baud and my alts) and possibly me and some of my female alts will be wearing orange suits/dresses, as appropriate. If you have Halloween appropriate head-gear, you are welcome to wear it (or not), as you please.

Here is a list of proposed songs, segments and the order of songs in the segments. I have also sent this list to the event organizers as well; once everyone is happy with the planned music, I will publish a list of part assignments (hopefully within a day or two).

Ashigaru Trecalia

What's the address? I want to park Rahmat there, since she can't mount, but I don't know where to put her.

Ah yes the address! It will be at 9 Chestnut, Raglan, Bree homesteads.

Briallan
Officer

Oh-Kay, Bandmembers: Here is the final list of songs and the parts assignments for the Solve-A-Mystery event. Please check the spreadsheet to make sure there are no mistakes for the parts you will be playing. See u there!

Ashigaru Trecalia

What are those pieces labeled (Kira) for?

Oh, Kiralynn (the event organizer) sent me some music that she had created for past Halloween events in case we wanted to use it. I added some in (those are the ones marked "kira") to bulk up the amount of music we could play at the pre-event concert, just in case things started late and people asked us to play more music while things were waiting to get started. If things go according to schedule (which would mean a 20 minute pre-event concert), we will probably only play songs 01 - 06 or so for our first bit. Then towards the end of the event, we will play songs 17 - 34, with songs 90-93 being reserved as an encore set in case people want one.

Also, as I mentioned in meetup, Lilikate (and maybe one or two other members of TSO) will join us for the second half of our show .. they will just take over part assignments from one or more of my alts.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: