Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Kinship Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: New Leadership and Charter

Hello Kinnies!

Thanks to everyone who commented in the forums or in-game about the proposed updates to our charter and transfer of leadership! Since everyone who has commented on the proposals has been in support of this plan, it’s now time to carry it out. I’ve posted the updated charter in our kin policy, and, later today, I will be transferring kinship leadership to Bredhe.

I have really enjoyed being kin leader over the last year, and I certainly have learned a lot in the process. I plan to stay active in our kinship and in LOTRO, and I will continue to serve as an officer in the kinship. In fact, I plan on doing the same activities and projects I did last year, the only change being that I won’t be in the game as frequently as before.

I hope that, over the coming year, you all will continue to stay active in our kinship, and I hope you will work with the new kin leader and officers in planning and organizing whatever kind of activities you would like to see the kinship doing. I think kinships are the healthiest when lots of kin members are involved in planning and participating in kin activities.

So, thank you for having me as your kin leader over the last year, and please support Bredhe and the other officers as the next year starts!

-Bri

Katemirh
Officer

re: Thanks!

Thanks for being such a great leader! 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Kinship Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: