Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Final Band Prep for Celondim Comedy Event

Ok just to remind the band members: we have one more meetup to test music fixes on Friday (Nov. 21) 9PM server time at the kinhouse. Expected to be in attendance for this meetup are: Ashi, Rahmat, Glo, Baud as well as me and my alts. I will be posting songs to be restested on this thread sometime before the Friday meetup.

We need to be ready to start playing at 330pm server time on Saturday (Nov. 22) at the Comedy Event itself, so please be there by 315PM at the latest so that we can get set up in time. The event is at the Celondim Festival Area [29.2S, 92.6W]. At the performance itself, I am expecting Malvy to be in attendance, along with all the other musicians who I'm expecting to appear at the Friday meetup.

See you all there!

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Briallan
Officer

Oh thanks for letting us know about the fixup program! I will try that as a first pass on the songs. As of now, we are not planning on performing our own music for any shows prior to Winterstock, so I am hoping the music system will be fixed again by then.

Willamae

Frelorn just posted on the LotRO forum thread regarding the music revamp, saying that it will be reverted to the old system in the next update. So far there is no date for the update, but there will probably be at least a point release sometime before Winterstock. It's nice to know the damage will be fixed, but also sad that developer time was wasted for U15.

Okey-dokey! Here is the list of songs (along with part assignments) for our last band meetup before Celondim Comedy event.

Just as a reminder, meetup is Friday 9pm server time, and the event itself is Saturday 330pm server time (that is, we play music at 330pm, while the actual comedy event itself starts at 4pm)

Briallan
Officer

OKAY finally! Here is the list of songs and the parts assignments for tomorrow's Comedy event; reminder: band members please be there at 315PM server time so we can start playing promptly at 330PM.

BTW, I tried to include the songs that people liked and exclude the ones that people didn't -- there was one case where someone liked a song we tested and someone else didn't, so I excluded that, and I will try to make a better version for our next show :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: