Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Band Meetup Sunday, Dec. 21 at 3PM

OK, good news, the music system is back to "normal" as of update 15.1 (I tested it tonite), so it's time to get started testing material for Winterstock. By the way, Geoffroi of LMB says that our band is scheduled to play 5PM on Saturday, Jan 17, but it hasn't been officially announced yet (so possibly the time/date may still change, but I think that's unlikely)

I would like to have a meetup this Sunday, 3pm server time. Does this work for people? If not, I can try to find a better time .. let me know.

I have been collecting some midi files for some new songs, and Baudhaegas has been working on some lyrics for some of them. Does anyone else have any ideas for songs that you would like our band to do for Winterstock? Please let me know ...

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Ashigaru Trecalia

Oh wait....I misread 21 as 20!  Okay, I should be able to make that.

Here is the link to the songs and part assignments for Sunday's meetup. I'm pretty sure you can all download the entire folder contents as a zip file (you used to be able to be, the dropbox interface seems to have a changed a bit recently), but if not, there is also a zipfile in the folder that has all the folder contents already zipped.

I am currently expecting Ashigaru, Rahmat, Glofinwing, Baudhaegas and Malvy to be present at this meetup (along with me and my alts) -- if not, we will adjust part assignments as needed.

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

GDPR#3463094
Briallan
Officer

Oh, that's fine ... I didn't read closely I guess ... OK Malvy not expected at band meetup :) still hope you can make the concert in January!

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

GDPR#3463094
Briallan
Officer

Yes, meetup went well .. I think we tested 16 new songs, so we have a lot of new stuff we can do.

I expect we will need just one more meetup to finish testing for Winterstock ... we have two songs from last meetup we didn't quite get to test, plus we have a few new songs we're working on now, and a couple from last meetup that we need to fix and retest. Things are kind of busy right now with Xmas and all, so I am tentatively scheduling the next meetup for Jan 4, Sunday 3pm (so, if we really decide we need a third meetup for some reason, we still have another weekend after that before winterstock).

Just a reminder ... we still have 3 1/2 weeks before Winterstock, so if you have any new songs you would like to do, we still have time to work on them and test them. Also, if there are any songs from previous concerts you would like us to do again, please let me know as well -- I like to have new material for big shows, but we can still do some "old" favorites.

Last thing -- for big shows like Winterstock, I would like to try fill out our numbers so we don't have to rely on alts so much, so we have some alts we can save for for 'emergencies' -- if you know of anyone who would like to sit in with the band for this show, please let me know ... I have a few people I plan to contact myself.

OK peace out!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: