Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Band Meetup, Jan. 11 at 3PM

Hi band members!

We will have our final pre-Winterstock band meetup this coming Sunday, January 11 at 3PM. I think it should be fairly short (an hour or less?), since we only have a few songs to retest, and a couple new lyrics to try out. Based on discussion today, I am expecting that Lady Ashigaru, Rahmat, Glofinwing, Baudhaegas as well as me and my alts will be attending. Not sure if Raventrick and Malvy/Mirvie can make this meetup, but would love to see you there if you can! If anyone's situation changes between now and this Sunday, please let me know if it's convenient.

I will post the songs and part assignments on this thread a day or two before the meetup.

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Briallan
Officer

re: Band Meetup, Jan. 11 at 3PM

OK! Here is the link to the songs and the parts assignments for tomorrow's meetup -- we will adjust the parts a bit to add in Mirvie (didn't add Mirvie to the sheet since I can't remember what instruments Mirvie can play ... please remind me to ask on Sunday). See you there!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: