Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu

Hello, we have put this 12-man raid on the calendar for February 15, 2PM server time. We will be running this with our friends in the Mythgard and Knights of the White Lady kinships. Open to all classes and levels, but you should be at least level 50.

With three kinships doing this at once, I expect that we will not have a serious problem filling up a 12-man raid, so, if you want to go, I strongly suggest that you go to the entry for this item on our website calendar and signup to reserve a spot, since people who sign up will have preference over those who don't if we end up with more people than available spots in the raid. It is possible that we could run two instances of this raid at once if we really have a lot of interest, but we don't know for awhile if that will be the case, so .. again... I encourage you to sign up :)  (First, click on the item on the calendar to bring up its detailed view, and then click on the link called "signup"; in the textbox that appears, it's recommended that you write the name, class and level of the character that you plan to bring)

Briallan
Officer

re: Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu

Bump ... this is happening this weekend :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: