Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Tomb of Elendil

Some people have expressed interest in doing the Tomb of Elendil instance, so we're scheduling it for Saturday, May 23 at 3PM server time. We can do multiple runs if we have enough interest.

The Tomb of Elendil is a level 40 instance, so you character should be near that level or above to be able to handle the mobs in the instance (over-level toons are OK)

This instance is the seventeenth (!) quest in a quest chain that starts with A MomentousDecision, a level 32 quest that is bestowed by Aragorn in Rivendell. To get the full experience this story, you might want to do the preceding quests in the quest chain before doing the instance, but you can still participate in the instance if you haven't done quest chain (and you can participate if you have done the instance before) by using the reflecting pool in Tinnundir to enter the instance.

If you want to do this instance, but this time and date doesn't work for you, let me know or post a comment to this thread. 

Please sign up if you would like to reserve a spot :)    

We have need of Narsil's light once more! :)

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
kargach
Officer

Sadly, I'll be out of town for the holiday weekend.

I don't have an alt problem, I have a control problem.
Briallan
Officer

This event will be rescheduled at a better day and time! :)

Tinulind

re: Elendil

I believe I'll be ready to go on Saturday! Count me in, but I will need some instruction on how to do a group thing with real people. 

Tinulind

Briallan
Officer

Hi Tinulind! Glad you can come along! When we do instances like this, we typically have a brief discussion before the fighting starts so that people understand who's doing what.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, we won't be going this Saturday as some people who requested the event are busy that day, but I trying to reschedule for the following weekend .. more news on that soon :)

Tinulind

Thanks! The weekend after is probably fine for me, too.

Briallan
Officer

Tomb of Elendil is hereby rescheduled for May 31 Sunday at 1pm server time! Katemirh, Hologro and Tinuland get the first three slots as they are the ones who requested it .. anyone else is welcome to sign up on the calendar if they want to reserve slot!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: