Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuzia

re: Great Barrows 6 ppl instances

Hello, I am looking for 5 pppl to do the Great barrows (The maze, the Thadur and - oh LORD forgot at the moment) any one or two or all. I am a lv 31 champion. Would need a Warden or so, and a healer or two.... 

Also, I never lead a fellowship before. I only participated in one. Perhaps, somebody else could lead this time?

Any time in the later pm EDT would work today or tomorrow or any day I can gather folks :)

Briallan
Officer

I would say .. just ask on the Coursera channel when you are on, and I'll bet your can find several people who would be happy to go. Also, I think several people are capable of leading these adventures, so you shouldn't need to do it.

If you have trouble putting together enough people just by asking on the channel, you may need to schedule a time, so interested people would have some advance notice -- I'd be happy to help you with this, so mail me in game if you'd like me to help you set something up at a fixed date and time.

Kuzia

Thank you all who joined yesterday! So now, Samborg is left. But I would redo these ones for fun too. <--- when I was writing this, I was confused. There are only 2 instances in there, and we did both of them. I'd love to play again some time :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: