Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuzia

re: help with big bad general in the North Downs or Fornost

Hello,

I need to kill am orc general in the North Downs, and yesterday I tried - they are all gray for me now [am level 41] and I just float into that tent to be confronted by a general with 10K+ morale with two bad orcs with smth like 3-4K morale each and once I start fighting, the tent explodes with a whole bunch more of those 3K guys all of whom kill me in just a matter of seconds. I did not see even a way to lure the general by himself - even though I doubt I could handle a 10K beastie. Mind you, they are all low 30 level...

So I really need help, and not just one person I think either, unless maybe seriously high level. It will be difficult for people on level because to even get there, you have to pass many many beasties, and they are bad, 3-4K morale ones.

Anybody would be up for doing it? This should not take too much time (the only thing I am not sure where the nearest mustering horn is). I'd show up around 9-10 pm Server time (edt) and see if anybody is up for it. 

I also would like to do another Fornost and another Garth Agarwen instance, if enough people would do it

Thanks 

Kuzya

Kuzia

Thank you thank you thank you thank you Glofinwig 

Glofinwing
Glofinwing
Officer

You're welcome, Kuzya. Ask anytime if you want to do something, and you don't mind a high level.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: