Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuzia

re: The Tomb of Elendil

Hey yesterday some folks expressed willingness to go fight the tomb robbers at the Tomb of Elendil in Evendim. If you're still up for it, come out around 9-10 server time tonight. Am now lvl 45 champion.

Also really keep yearning for a Garth Agarwen trip. Have not done any instances there. Peeked in yesterday with a nice level 32 champion I fellowed along the way but ... nope. 

Kuzia

So it looks like it's happening tonight, around 10 pm server time. Join in the fun, especially if you have a character around 40'is level. It is a 6 people instance; I do not recall exactly who said they are coming - I am pretty sure Ethhh is coming, and somebody else forgot who, so totally room for 3 more! 

Bredhe
Leader

the 3rd person would be me... either as Valancy (captain) or Meghanne (minstrel)

Kuzia

Oh that's right! I wonder what that Gilli - forgot how exactly how to spell name - is up to - I met her by accident when both of us got respawned in the same place at the same time and I saw "Courserrim" and went "WOW" - a bunch of you guys and specifically Valancy were helping us out in Evendim! So I hope she sees this and gets to join.

Ethlossoth

Well if you need help with any instance just poke me in the channel.

I can go for Elendil possibly on my RK (58) to heal, on the same char in GA or I have 2 30-ish char, burg and warden.
GA instances are important imho, they help a lot to reach kindred with Eglain (wich is one of the hardest if you want World Renown title later), not the last point that they're fun.

Kuzya and friends in the Tomb of Elendil!

Forum Image

Kuzia

Niiice

Kuzia

Once again, thank you folks. These fellowship instances mean a lot to me, and I seriously appreciate your willingness to help and to play with noobs like me.

Katemirh
Officer

re: re: Tomb of Elendil

My Level 33 Guardian (Kategardriel)  is the only one of my characters who hasn't done that quest yet but she's just started the Evendim quests and not up to Elendil yet.  I GUESS I could do it out of sequence (breaks out in hives) 

Kuzia

We did it for this time, so don't worry about it. When it's time for your char to do it, post it and I'll join if I can :) It's actually a very much fun instance!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: