Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freemark

re: The Remediators play at the reception for Acorne's Wedding

The Remediators played our first ever wedding on Crickethollow last Sunday.  Everybody who attended were invited by Acorne (the lovely bride in the wedding) who played a hobbit on multiple servers.  She is very kind to so many of us ingame and she really wanted our band to play at her reception.  She asked if I could record the wedding and other things as they happened that day.  I was extremely honored that she asked me to record the event and I just couldn't say no to once of the nicest hobbits ingame.  I also want to thank the Courserrim and friends for all of their help and encouragement and for letting Freemark become a part of a band that feels like an online home in Middle Earth :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5XS_VTHM40

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Freemark

re: The Remediators play at the reception for Acorne's Wedding

Awwwww thanks Malvy.  I think we all had a really good time that day  Here is part of a mail that Acorne sent from earlier today/tonight:

I'm enjoyin the Remediators all over agin....just wonderful :D  

Warm hugs and much luv,

Missus Acorne of Crickhollow

I totally agree with her and it was nice to listen to the songs again.  I totally feel at home with The Remediators....the people make the band really nice and the music is very nice to listen to.

Freemark

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: