Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuzia

re: The Crafting Hall Instance (6 people)

Greetings all, I am working through the last chapters of the epic quests in Moria and they are all killers! I tried to solo the Crafting Hall instance and I get killed pretty much right away. There is a whole band of mobs each with something like 24,000 morale (well it might be not all of them are that big but only the ones I noticed) and they simply kill me within seconds.

Here is a description of the quest. http://www.tentonhammer.com/lotro/guides/areas/moria/lower/instances#hoc

It says specifically that it is long.  Anybody would like to join me? It's a quest of about level 60. My Kuzya is a champion and not a very good one, unfortunately, even though thanks to the expedited XPs that I was gifted for being VIP without asking and did not notice for a while (and still not sure how to cancel for free) the poor dwarf is now level 68.

I would like to do it tonight after around 9-10 pm EDT if possible. If this is too short a notice, Friday or Saturday will work as well.

Takers?

Ethlossoth

I will go on captain or rk, seeing on whats needed. :)

Thank you and -I am so sorry I forgot the other super helpful kinsman's name! So very helpful. (And I found all the crates :D )

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: