Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Kinship Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Games Week!

The Courserrim and friends would like to welcome you to Games Week! These games will take place over the next several days, so we hope you can make at least one (if not all!) of these fun events. Students taking the current session of the Coursera "Online Games" course can attend one of these events to fulfill the week 2 in-game assignment for the Honors track of the course.

Pub Party! On Thursday, June 23, starting at 830pm US Eastern time, the Concerning Hobbits kinship will be hosting a pub party at the Bird and Baby Inn in Michel Delving in the Shire. This event will feature games, music, pies, prizes, and fireworks. Party games include the Bad Joke Contest, Riddle Game, Hide-a-Hobbit, and more. This is actually a weekly event, so if you can’t make it this week, perhaps you can make it the next. Everyone is invited, tall folk included!

Lemming Run! Saturday, June 25, starting at 5pm US Eastern time. This is a crazy game involving jumping off a tall bridge with a particular target in mind. Details are perhaps best left to the imagination for now, but will be revealed in due course! We will meet at the Bree West Gate and proceed up to Trestlebridge for the event.

Games Day! Sunday, June 26, starting at 3pm US Eastern time. We will meet at the Courserrim kin house (5 Long Street, Bowing, Bree homesteads) for an afternoon of games, music and fine refreshment (well, some sort of refreshment, at any rate). Will you be racing, drinking, scavenging, displaying your knowledge of lore? Who knows! Come join us and find out!

Please come and bring your friends!

kargach
Officer

The five categories for tomorrow's trivia contest:

"They Didn't Make The Cut"
"But I Forget"
"Potent Potables"
"Music By"
"The Remediators"

I don't have an alt problem, I have a control problem.
Katemirh
Officer

re: Re: Games Week!

Briallan wrote:

The Courserrim and friends would like to welcome you to Games Week! These games will take place over the next several days, so we hope you can make at least one (if not all!) of these fun events. Students taking the current session of the Coursera "Online Games" course can attend one of these events to fulfill the week 2 in-game assignment for the Honors track of the course.

Can we remember to post events on the calendar too, please?  Some people look at the calendar and simply see "nothing happening today" rather than rooting through several forum threads.  When I see things, I've been adding them to the calendar, but I didn't see these events in time to do that. 

Charaters: Katemirh (Hunter); Kateminstriel (Minstrel); Kategardriel (Guardian)

Katesarnariel (RK), Kateypie (Burglar); Kateberian (Warden) 

Just another plain "Kate"
Briallan
Officer

I usually do add events to the calendar when I post them to the forum and other places but I just neglected to do that in this case .. maybe I'll try to avoid doing this kind of publicity stuff late at night when my wits aren't necessarily all collected :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Kinship Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: