Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katemirh
Officer

re: July 6 Level 50 Quests

Noted that there are two level 50ish quests looking for sign-ups on the calendar for evening of July 6th so take a look under the calendar tab for details.

Charaters: Katemirh (Hunter); Kateminstriel (Minstrel); Kategardriel (Guardian)

Katesarnariel (RK), Kateypie (Burglar); Kateberian (Warden) 

Just another plain "Kate"
kargach
Officer

The calendar says they're at 11pm and 12:30 am server time, is that correct?

I don't have an alt problem, I have a control problem.
Herbegar

ope. 7:00 pm and 8:30 pm servertime. I might need to adjust my settings--I'll investigate, and sorry if there's confusion!

Update: OK, I confirmed that both events are set to "New York Time" which matches the server (in New Jersey?) time. So it sounds like if it is showing incorrectly for anyone, that person needs to update their timezone setting on guildlaunch. I think :)

Katemirh
Officer

Herbegar wrote:

Update: OK, I confirmed that both events are set to "New York Time" which matches the server (in New Jersey?) time. So it sounds like if it is showing incorrectly for anyone, that person needs to update their timezone setting on guildlaunch. I think :)

Nope. 7:00 pm and 8:30 pm servertime. I might need to adjust my settings--I'll investigate, and sorry if there's confusion!

The calendar is set to display to your local time as set in your profile so if I enter something on the calendar at 4 pm eastern time and you are set to Pacific time, it will show as 1 pm. If you are getting a screwy time, check your profile settings.  

Whether you want the calendar set to server time or your local time is up to you, but remember if you are posting things to convert them to server time.  So again, if you want something to be at 4 pm server time and your calendar is set to Pacific, your going to enter it at 1 pm Pacific. 

Charaters: Katemirh (Hunter); Kateminstriel (Minstrel); Kategardriel (Guardian)

Katesarnariel (RK), Kateypie (Burglar); Kateberian (Warden) 

Just another plain "Kate"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: