Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Band Meetup for Sunday Feb. 23

As we have a concert coming up next weekend, the agenda for Band Meetup this week will be to test play songs for that concert (the upcoming concert, which has a mardi gras theme, is scheduled for next Saturday, March 1 at 2:15 EST).

We will play Kroh's songs we didn't get to last week as well as several songs I have been working on. Since I may be working on songs as late as Sunday morning, we might not post a link to the songs or the list of who plays which parts until a couple hours before the meetup starts.

Band meetup is at usual time (9PM) and place (Courserrim kinhouse)

Ice Weasel

Lots of the songs I had in the folder last week have been reworked, extensively.  There are a few new ones, too. Plus, some have been moved to a subfolder for encore consideration, but outside the main list.

We continue to mine the interwebs for Cajun Concertos. 

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Siltharan
Officer

Since I won't be able to make the concert, I may still make it online to quest and level but will only show up to the meeting if requested. Might stop by for a listen anyway. :)

Ice Weasel

FOLDER IS READY FOR DOWNLOAD:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qugybwdyp7565ib/Oa3ffQhA5M

This contains the Excel Parts Assignment as well as the songs. There are two subdirectories, one called "Bigger" that has some optional versions with more parts, one called "Hold for Encores". Most important is the "Hold for Encores" as we may well need to stretch at the performance.

Costuming Phase One will happen at MeetUp, as well.

Cooooooo-weee! I got me freesons just contemplatin this here Fais Do-do!

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: