Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ice Weasel

re: Solve-A-Mystery Concert (3/15) Signup/Planning

Intros and announcements in my dropbox, folder is "Intros" and the file is the only one there, at present.  Saves scrolling in the forums. LOL

Also: I can redo Cocaine (Dwarf Ale) to be about Ice Wine easy enough (the metric works exactly the same, of course). Ought I? Let me know what you think. 

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Briallan
Officer

OK sorry after a discussion with client, we are moving the location of one song in the set, so here is the link to the revised list of songs. I also updated the link in the first post of this thread so that it is correct as well.

In the updated (correct) version, there is NO song number 09, and the final song in the set is X04 - Cocaine.

Final reminder: we play at 5:00PM EST or thereabouts, so please show up at 4:30 PM so that you can run the scales for each of the instruments you will play (or show up at 4:00 PM if you want to participate in the role-playing event). Costumes are black suits for men and black dresses for the ladies. See you there!

Ice Weasel

Intro file is updated.  Same location, now titled "Mystery Intros v2.txt"

I don't have canned announcements for the X-series songs, I'll ad-lib if needed.  I did add a bit for after Peter Gunn and before Cocaine, just to set that up. 

Putting fresh strings on, cutting new reeds, polishing the brass... See you there!

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: