Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: levelling together (30s-40s)

Bredhe (LM 36) and Lindalosse (Warden 35) have been more-or-less trying to level together in the same areas so that we can do fellowship opportunities when they are available. Here are some of the quests and quest chains we'd like to do in the near future:

• GA arboretum and barrows (have already done fortress but might do it again with some other people who still need it)
  • Tomb of Elendil -- we are just starting the quest chain for this
  • Epic Quest book 3 (there are several fellowship opportunities here, such as Defense of Trestlebridge)

If anyone has 30-40ish characters who would like to join us, please let us know. We are usually most active around 9-11PM EST during the week, but could sync up for fellowship quests on weekends for people who have different schedules.

EDIT: we also have a bunch of fellowship quests in Esteldin that we would like to do (Dol Dinen area and others)

Last edited by Briallan on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ashigaru Trecalia

re: Levelling Together - update

One thing that can incentivise you into going back to Agarwen (even overlevelled) is that Eglain rep isn't always the easiest thing to come by. And if you've got your sights set on completing World Renowned (reaching Kindred with 11 different factions), the Eglain can be one of the peskier ones (though not as bad as the Lossoth, Grey Company, or Algraig!)

Eglain are always the hardest for me... I can handle the grind of daily repeats on the others, but I don't think I've ever completed Eglain rep without using those recipe/crafting quests that the guy across from the task board gives out. I've made me a pile of poles, and a bunch of bindings, I know.

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Briallan
Officer

Bredhe, Lindalosse, Diaspora, Baab, Dwothgi, Saviole and other friends in the 30's and low 40's have been adventuring together over the last couple weeks. Quests we hope to do soon as fellowships are:

• Vol. 1, Book 3 fellowship quests
  • Tomb of Elendil
  • Garth Agarwen Barrows

Many of the above characters have the pre-reqs for these quests compete, or are on the verge of doing so. In particular we would like to do Tomb of Elendil soon, and would like to get a full 6 people for that, and I will update the calendar when I have enough people and a date/time for that.

This is just FYI for anyone else who has an interest in joining us.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: