Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Band Meetup, Sunday Mar. 23 - new members night

For next band meetup this Sunday (9PM EST, Courserrim kin house), we will get a head start on testing some songs for potential upcoming concerts, which include Cinqo de Mayo, Spring Racing Carnival and (in the more distant future) Weatherstock.

We probably won't have too many songs to test, so Sunday's meetup will be a little more low-key than the ones preceding our previous two concerts. So, this would be a great time for anyone who has some potential interest in the band (but is not yet a band member) to attend and see if you have any interest in becoming more involved. There are no particular expectations that band members attend band functions regularly (some members attend them all, some band members attend more rarely based on their schedules and levels of interest).

Anyway, hope to see some of you at the meetup this Sunday! If anyone has any songs they want to test, please respond on this thread or PM me.

Siltharan
Officer

And some can only attend when their schedules cooperate, which is rare :P Working Sunday evening, so attending the meet-up is a no-go for me. Plus I really need to get on LOTRO more often... I feel like I'm neglecting things majorly!

Briallan
Officer

Well, it would be fun to see you back in the game again! There are a bunch of people with characters in the 30's-40s and you could join us on some adventures!

Briallan
Officer

Here is the LINK to the songs we will test tonight (spreadsheet is included).

Ice Weasel

Come and see how easy it is... not to mention FUN!

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: