Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Assistance needed for Spring Racing Carnival (Sat, May 17)

We are participating in this event both as The Remediators, and as the comedy troupe The Sore Thumbs, but additional help is being requested by the event organizer, Kiralynn (you can contact her at kiralynn@roll3d6.com):

"We're coming down the line on the planning.  If you know any folks who might be willing to volunteer to help, especially with the rare breeds parade and fireworks show (it's easy, it just takes warm bodies), please do send them my way."

Here is the description of the event -- it would greatly be appreciated if anyone else had the time/interest in helping with some stage of this event!

Ehn Farad

I'll take a look at how that day is going to look for me based on the other stuff, and see if there's room for more. Frankly I'm reluctant to take on more, because I don't want to potentially compromise the quality of what I've already got on my plate, and the council stuff just adds a whole other level of crazy to the mix.

I think I'd be OK with being a backup for her in a pinch, but I think anything more would be a bit more than I feel comfortable promising.

Briallan
Officer

Actually I was really wondering if some non-bandmembers might be interested, since yes, band is already pretty busy.

Ehn Farad

Ah, didn't notice that. K.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: