Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashigaru Trecalia

re: Dungeons of Lothlorien

For those of you with characters around the 60s, I've started a bi-weekly trip into the Lothlorien instances starting on the 24th.  These instances are the Water-Wheels (3 player limit), Mirror-halls (3-player limit), Halls of Crafting (6 player limit), and Dar Narbugud (12 player limit).  Hopefully some of you will want to take part!

Yes, I am interested! As this starts after Spring Racing Carnival, I should have more free time by then :)

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Ashigaru Trecalia

Multiple instances, and it takes multiple runs anyways to clear all the deeds, so no worries!

Changed my intended plans from biweekly to weekly, and do plan on going this Saturday at 3:0 P.M. Server time. If someone can't make it but would want to, I'm open to either changing the time or arranging for another group at a more convenient time for them.

GDPR#3463094
Officer

GDPR#3463094
Whackabot1
Officer

Am interested, but since I'm Pacific Time, I would need after 5pm server time.

Pan

Ashigaru Trecalia

What I may try is to go twice...we'll see how things develop, but I have no qualms about a private trip just for you, because the daughters of Trecalia are most benevolent.

Not only am I going to (assuming I'm actually HOME) aim for a trip to the Lothlorien instances on the 20th (3:00 Servertime), I'm ALSO trying to arrange the Rise of Isengard instances on Sunday the 21st. These are L75 minimum.

interested in Lothlorien .. likely wont be high enuf level for isengard by then...

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

GDPR#3463094
Ashigaru Trecalia

Halls of Night is certainly doable. And you don't have to have done anything in Isengard beforehand, you just need to own either the Rise of Isengard expansion or the Isengard instance cluster.

Pan hit 77 last night, so definitely up for Isengard! Hopefully by the time the instance running time comes up, he will have added a couple more. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: