Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Uru! (Sunday, 4/27)

Just a reminder that we are going to Urugarth this Sunday (April 27) at 2PM EDT -- it's on the calendar. People who have expressed an interest so far and so have a space reserved in the fellowship are: Lindalosse, Bredhe, Dangarrd, Malvy, Nibun and Errismanta. If anyone else wants to get on the waiting list, please respond on this thread or contact Lindalosse in-game somehow (chat or mail). You can also just show up and maybe get a slot if we don't have 6 people ready to go at the appointed time -- we tend to be short a person or two when the time comes :)

This is a 50+ instance, but we can pull in people under 50.

Ashigaru Trecalia

With all my characters in level range being 70+, I'll probably sit this one out. You can count on Dan, but I'll probably be on SOMEONE if there's any queries that he has.

Thanks to everyone who came today! We have a full crew of 6 and cleared the dungeon under Dangarrd's leadership (well, it was nice that SOME-one had been there before...)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: