Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Ehn Farad

re: Weatherstock

I can do any time/day except June 7th.

Ice Weasel

Friday nights and Monday nights are hard for me.  Otherwise, most other times can be made to work.

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Ashigaru Trecalia

Concert series, I can't do the weekday slots before 6:00 in any capacity, and even in the 6:00 - 9:00 slot, easiest for me is after 7:00 - I can deal with the weekend slots, though.

I uploaded a spreadsheet with people's availablility into the file library of the website Gallery. Based on that, I will tell Byrcha that our preferred date is Sunday June 1 before 6PM (for which everyone should be available) and 2nd choice would be Sunday June 1 after j6PM (for which everyone but Malvy would be available .. Malvy might be able to make it but it would be tough).

Any other date/time would mean that 2 or more of our band members can't play - assuming I marked up the spreadsheet correctly
:)

If Byrcha approves this date for us, this means we have to play 5 days from now -- which means that we would have to choose concert material from stuff we already have tested and approved. If we are going to choose a theme for this concert, that means the only logical thing I can think of is the latin music we have tested/approved a couple months ago but never performed.

So, this is what I will tell Byrcha tonite unless someone has a different plan. I don't want to wait until later than tonite since time is running out and we may not get our preferred slot if we dither :)

EDIT: there was a minor error in the first version of the spreadsheet I uploaded so I re-uploaded it .. the one with a timestamp in the file gallery of 9:12AM is the correct version

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Ice Weasel

Looks good.

That whole May 3rd gig had a lot of good stuff in it. I was bummed when it cancelled, but maybe we can move it wholesale over to this gig.

Ehn Farad

I was just coming in here to say Sunday the 6th might not work for me, but if it works for everyone else you should go ahead anyway. There is some event for my husband's work that day, that we have to go to. Maybe with luck it won't interfere timing-wise - not sure of the exact time the event starts.

I love the idea of a Latin set - it was a shame when that show didn't happen, and Latin songs work well in the LotRO music system.

Briallan
Officer

Since it's actually June 1 that I am proposing as our preferred date, Rho's possible unavailability on June 6 doesn't affect that .. it might only affect whatever backup dates I might propose to Byrcha as 2nd and 3rd choices if we can't get our first pick.

Also .. it looks like we will need another test session this week ... we have about 42 minutes of latin music, which might fill an hour (given time between songs), but I would like to get a few more pieces ready. Could we do a test-play session, say ... Thursday at 9PM EDT / server time? Bad for Malvy I know, but could other people make it? If not, what other days / times might work? I might be able to do it earlier in the day depending on which day of the week.

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

GDPR#3463094
Ehn Farad

Sorry, I mean June 1 - this coming Sunday. For some reason I thought it was June already. Like I said, I'm not sure that it will affect the show because I'm not sure when the event starts. He will know more tonight when he gets home from work.

However, I will be available for test meetings up till then, pretty much whenever needed.

Ice Weasel

Thursday testing sounds good. 

Earlier the better, for me, usually.

Ehn Farad

OK, so apparently the work banquet is at sometime around 5 or 6PM our time, which is 8 or 9 server time. I should be fine for the concert.

Thursday works for me to test out the material.

Briallan
Officer

OK I am hearing that Thursday is good but that people would prefer it earlier, so I am scheduling meetup up 7PM server time on Thursday.

That's 7PM not 9PM!!! I've confused people in the past by not emphasizing time changes from our usual get-together time so I am trying to avoid that this time. Calendar is updated as well.

Ehn Farad

Got it - thanks! I appreciate the emphasis - it's a big help!!

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

GDPR#3463094
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: