Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Briallan
Officer

re: Weatherstock

Well, thank you everyone in the band for all your hard work, and thanks everyone who supported us in the voting! The Remediators won the Best Dressed Band award (thanks to our costume mistress Rho!), and we didn't do bad in the People's Choice Award voting either!

Maybe we'll even do it again next year!

Briallan
Officer

Well, maybe one more update on Weatherstock ... The Remediators actually did a bit better than I originally thought after all the voting was finally tallied. Out of the ten bands competing, we not only won best-dressed, but we also came in 3rd place in the Lonely Mountain Band Cup voting (there are two awards for 'best band' ... the People's Choice Award is voted on by everyone, and the Lonely Mountain Band Cup is voted on by people from the Lonely Mountain Band).

Final Results in the Voting:

Best Dressed:
The Remediators (1st), Breakfast Club (2nd), and The Shades (3rd)

Lonely Mountain Band Cup:
The Shades (1st), Breakfast Club (2nd), and The Remediators (3rd)

People’s Choice Award:
A Rock And A Hard Place (1st), Die Meisterbarden von Bree (2nd), and the Runic Knights Orchestra (3rd)

See here for more details. Apparently 750 people were there!

Ehn Farad

I created a video of our performance for everyone to download if they like. It's from Sapience's livestream. Please note that the file will only be up for the next few days, so if you want to download it do so right away to avoid missing out. The file is 213MB.

Ashigaru Trecalia

Several of us have had problems redeeming our 2500 TP codes for being named Best Dressed. If you have a problem, send an in-game mail to Kiralynn with the value, code, and the problem the game reports (which will probably be a verification issue) and hold onto the mail until the issue is rectified. If you ran dual accounts, I don't think there'd be an issue with combining the point codes on your main account - same player, after all.

Here are some photos of Weatherstock I screen-capped from Sapience's live stream of the event:

This is a nice close up showing our costumes and gets in all the band members except Rahmat who was in the back behind Rho and Ashi.

Further out showing the crowd around the stage.

Even further out, giving you an idea how many people were actually there...

Siltharan
Officer

Looks so awesome! And congratulations, everyone. :) I was busy messing with my new car at that point. Heehee. ^^

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: