Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: No Band Meetup Tonight

Everyone is recuperating from a long week preparing for and performing at the Spring Racing Carnival ... will resume next week with discussions and preparations for Weatherstock evernt.

Ice Weasel

Krohkur guests tonight for Les Beaux Chapeaux. 10 PM Server-time, 4 Myrtle Court in Treegarth homestead of the Shire.

World premiere of an 11 minute 42 second song by Kro, based on "Low Spark of High-heeled Boys" by Traffic from the 1970s. Iconic groove-rock, about the music industry and selling yourself to the recording label executives, now with a LOTRO spin.

Also, next Friday, Kro appears in the Garden in Bree-town with Just Abby's.  Kro is doing an album side from Led Zepplin's Physical Graffiti, including a new ballad about Boromir (to the music of "Kashmir") that took over a month to work out properly. The lore-lovers should be pleased. 

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Ehn Farad

What time for that appearance next Friday? I don't want to miss that...

Ice Weasel

9:30 Server Time.

After attending our gig last night, Abby has also mentioned that she would like to explore a Just Abby's / The Remediators concert sometime.  Nothing approaching any sort of detail beyond the mention, but it's out there on the table.

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Ehn Farad

That would be a lot of fun! I've been thinking it might be fun to organize a mini festival - a concert and fireworks display with maybe a couple of contests attached. Nothing SOON LOL, but I love organizing stuff like this. It's fun and people really appreciate it, and even if you don't get a huge turnout it's always a blast.

Ehn Farad

Oh, also - we should sort out a time with Abby to get together and perform our pieces for Kiralynn, so she (and Abby, if she wanted) could record them. I think it would be awesome to watch them myself. During the day of an event like that, everything is happening so fast that it's hard to really take in one's own performance.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: